Donator Ranks Request

Go down

Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 pm

If anyone can make new donator ranks that look better then the ones i have now that would really be appreciated, also that will be your donation =). An example of better ranks would be like the ones MMOExchange uses.

Winner gets 5M gold or a donator rank.


Last edited by IceyInferno on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  Nate the Great on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:07 pm

IceyInferno wrote:If anyone can make new donator ranks that look better then the ones i have now that would really be appreciated, also that will be your donation =). An example of better ranks would be like the ones MMOExchange uses.

Hey, I would be willing to do this with photoshop Razz

Nate the Great
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 33

Vouches Vouches : 1


Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Nate the Great wrote:
IceyInferno wrote:If anyone can make new donator ranks that look better then the ones i have now that would really be appreciated, also that will be your donation =). An example of better ranks would be like the ones MMOExchange uses.

Hey, I would be willing to do this with photoshop Razz
Cool ^^, just show them to me later and i will use the best looking donator ranks out of the ones people suggest.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  Nate the Great on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:10 pm

IceyInferno wrote:
Nate the Great wrote:
IceyInferno wrote:If anyone can make new donator ranks that look better then the ones i have now that would really be appreciated, also that will be your donation =). An example of better ranks would be like the ones MMOExchange uses.

Hey, I would be willing to do this with photoshop Razz
Cool ^^, just show them to me later and i will use the best looking donator ranks out of the ones people suggest.

is there a specific size they have to be?

Nate the Great
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 33

Vouches Vouches : 1


Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Well not too big, something that will look good on the side.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  Nate the Great on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:34 pm

IceyInferno wrote:Well not too big, something that will look good on the side.

If mine win, do I get some sort of reward? If I do, I would be willing to spend alot of time making them look really good.

Nate the Great
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 33

Vouches Vouches : 1


Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Winner gets 5M gold or a donator rank , they chose.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  Nate the Great on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

IceyInferno wrote:Winner gets 5M gold or a donator rank , they chose.

i also added you on msn to talk to you.

Nate the Great
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 33

Vouches Vouches : 1


Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:40 am

accepted, havent seen u on tho.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:42 am

Im creating new ones, but ill still take yours if they are better.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 am

Donator ranks are still being worked on... they just arent quite right yet.

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  IceyCold on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 pm

New Donator Ranks posted! Thanks to bugz on http://help.forumotion.com/forum

_________________

MSN: madangryupsetdog@msn.com  
Skype: rogerghaly
avatar
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4


http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Donator Ranks Request

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum