Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't like the color scheme....

3 posters

:: Forums :: Suggestions

Go down

I don't like the color scheme.... Empty I don't like the color scheme....

Post  Poop789 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:58 am

You can probably change the color scheme in the settings (haven't checked) but I don't like forum sites with dark colors it gives them a really bad first impression as being "new" or "inexperienced" thats just my stigma on darker colored forum sites...

Also its A LOT easier to read if it was white background...this stuff hurts my eyes and makes me not want to be on here as much as I am on other sites(hours and hours of forum surfing about rs cheating)

You don't have to take action or listen to me, but from an experienced forum user thats my two cents.

God my eyes hurt I hope I can find a color scheme changer in the settings Shocked
Poop789
Poop789

Posts Posts : 10

Vouches Vouches : 1

I don't like the color scheme.... 110

Back to top Go down

I don't like the color scheme.... Empty Re: I don't like the color scheme....

Post  IceyCold Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Poop789 wrote:You can probably change the color scheme in the settings (haven't checked) but I don't like forum sites with dark colors it gives them a really bad first impression as being "new" or "inexperienced" thats just my stigma on darker colored forum sites...

Also its A LOT easier to read if it was white background...this stuff hurts my eyes and makes me not want to be on here as much as I am on other sites(hours and hours of forum surfing about rs cheating)

You don't have to take action or listen to me, but from an experienced forum user thats my two cents.

God my eyes hurt I hope I can find a color scheme changer in the settings Shocked

Thank you and yes i agree with you and i changed the theme, i need some feedback on it, is it good? If not what needs to be changed ?
IceyCold
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4

http://www.rsbots4sale.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop789 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 pm

This is 100% better! I like this a lot. Simple and crisp

Goodwork Icey!

Dosent hurt my eyes and it feels more professional and gives you a sense of security.

EDIT: Just change the links that have new posts (the grey/silver ones) to a different color that sticks out and doesn't blend in with the theme so people click it.
Poop789
Poop789

Posts Posts : 10

Vouches Vouches : 1

I don't like the color scheme.... 110

Back to top Go down

Post  IceyCold Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I changed the whole theme again was getting complaints. feedback?
IceyCold
IceyCold
Owner
Owner

Posts Posts : 77

Vouches Vouches : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Axe Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:00 am

thank you for this looks great
Axe
Axe
Elite
Elite

Posts Posts : 54

Vouches Vouches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Forums :: Suggestions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum